BONGIORNO OR CORRADO

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
Post Reply
User avatar
motionper
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 24 Jan 2006, 00:00

BONGIORNO OR CORRADO

Post by motionper »

ANY INFORMATION ON RECORDS IN ORIOLO ITALY-THESE WERE MY GRANDPARENTS-CORRADO WAS MY GRANDMOMS MAIDEN NAME.THEY CAME TO THE UNITED STATES AROUND 1898 I AM LOOKING FOR RECORDS IN ITALY
ricbru
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 1874
Joined: 04 Feb 2004, 00:00
Location: TRENTO - ITALY
Contact:

Re: BONGIORNO OR CORRADO

Post by ricbru »

[quote="motionper"]ANY INFORMATION ON RECORDS IN ORIOLO ITALY-THESE WERE MY GRANDPARENTS-CORRADO WAS MY GRANDMOMS MAIDEN NAME.THEY CAME TO THE UNITED STATES AROUND 1898 I AM LOOKING FOR RECORDS IN ITALY[/[marq=left]

There are four hamlet called Oriolo in Italy

Oriolo - comune: Faenza - province: Ravenna - region: Emilia Romagna
Oriolo - comune:Oriolo - province: Cosenza[/color] - region: Calabria
Oriolo - comune: Voghera - province: Pavia - region: Lombardia
Oriolo Romano - comune: Oriolo Romano - province: Viterbo - region: Lazio

But I think you are looking for Oriolo in the province of Cosenza, region Calabria

If you are looking for this one for civil and vital records write to:

Comune
Ufficio di Stato Civile
Via Pietro Toscani, 75 - Oriolo (CS)
Italy

info@comune.oriolo.cs.it

or write to

Archivio di Stato di Cosenza

There are ladies, last name Corrado, coming from Oriolo,arriving at Ellis Island

and Bongiorno from Oriolo

Let us know, what of those Oriolo hamlet is that one you are looking for

bye Riccardo :lol:
User avatar
corrado
Elite
Elite
Posts: 385
Joined: 12 Dec 2006, 00:00
Location: Queens NY

Re: BONGIORNO OR CORRADO

Post by corrado »

hi there, I am a corrado, but from the area of salerno... sorry its a common name
Post Reply