Anyone have any info on this line? Any guidance would be appreciated.
Thanks
Tammy
Tracing D'Arrigo from Patti, Messina, Sicily to Buffalo NY
- Tammyfromma
- Newbie

- Posts: 2
- Joined: 22 Aug 2003, 00:00
I am sorry your request is much to vague for me togive you a short course in genealogy. I only direct people to approrpiate websites and adddresses in response to their specific gebealogy inquiries. if you have not read the home page of this website as it relates to Italy genealogy or wish to know more about Genealogy then I suggest you buy or borrow the book Italian Genealgy record by Trafford R. Cole. If you have a specific question or know what your research objectives are then perhaps I can direct you more closely. I suggedst you start at the end and work backwards from the USA to Ellis Island to Italy. Peter
