I am desperately trying to figure out what the actual surname is for my great-great grandmother. The Ellis Island passenger manifest lists her name as Angelo (should be Angelina) Serrepeole. It then lists her sister as Ca??ila Serrepele. Can someone help me out with figuring out the correct name?? I know that she came from Agropoli, Naples.
Thanks!
Anna Marie
Help Deciphering Manifest-Surname Spelled Serrepele??
- budgirl11777
- Newbie

- Posts: 4
- Joined: 21 Aug 2003, 00:00
Re: Help Deciphering Manifest-Surname Spelled Serrepele??
check out this website for information on the Serrapede's from Agropol.
http://www.imaginesmaiorum.net/surnames ... n.cfm?id=7
THe name is listed but the information has not been transcribed. Concact Anthony from the contacts link on that website. He helped me out before he had pyt my family's records on the website. I know I came accross a Serrapede that married into our family somewhere on that website. If you email Anthony, he will get back to you. Good luck!
http://www.imaginesmaiorum.net/surnames ... n.cfm?id=7
THe name is listed but the information has not been transcribed. Concact Anthony from the contacts link on that website. He helped me out before he had pyt my family's records on the website. I know I came accross a Serrapede that married into our family somewhere on that website. If you email Anthony, he will get back to you. Good luck!

