Bye
D'Aurelio Family
D'Aurelio Family
Hello! I'm interesting to do an historical and geograohic history of surname D'Aurelio. At this time I have information about the origin of the surname and about the immigration in USA. But I need, to complete my reserch, information about D'Aurelio in Otranto (province Lecce). Please help me. The result of my reserch, when will be complete, will be insert in this forum or send by email. Sorry for my english
Bye
Bye
Re: D'Aurelio Family
Heres is a map of the surname distribution of your surname from your area..
http://gens.labo.net/it/cognomi/genera. ... r=640&k=FF
Heres a list of the surname distribution throughout Italy..
http://gens.labo.net/it/cognomi/genera.html
Phone listings for those still living in the area...
http://www.paginebianche.it/execute.cgi ... o&ind=&nc=
Does this help?
http://gens.labo.net/it/cognomi/genera. ... r=640&k=FF
Heres a list of the surname distribution throughout Italy..
http://gens.labo.net/it/cognomi/genera.html
Phone listings for those still living in the area...
http://www.paginebianche.it/execute.cgi ... o&ind=&nc=
Does this help?


