I need help finding info about the family of DOMINICO STATTI
- missjessie
- Rookie

- Posts: 35
- Joined: 14 Nov 2005, 00:00
- Location: usa
Re: I need help finding info about the family of DOMINICO ST
I'll send a PM since they don't list their email addresses. Hopefully, I'll hear back from them soon. 
- missjessie
- Rookie

- Posts: 35
- Joined: 14 Nov 2005, 00:00
- Location: usa
Re: I need help finding info about the family of DOMINICO ST
I just wanted to post and add this information that I have.
The Family of Domenico Statti (my greatx3 grandfather) was the following:
Giuseppe Statti (1815-1887) married Maria Cacozza, August 26th 1837. They had 14 sons and daughters, these are the ones living over 18 years
Gaetana(1838-1917), married to Gennaro Miceli
Gennaro(1840-1862), died young
Domenico(1842-1893), never married, he had relationship with Concetta Giampa, daughters: Giuseppina(1873), Paolina(1877), Tommasina(1880), Clotilde(1885)
Tommaso(1844-1874), died young
Pietro Antonio(1849-1904) married to Santa Teresa, duggist, mayor of the village for many years
Rosalinda(1850-1938) teacher, married to Giuseppe Trapuzzano
Rosalba(1852-1899) never married
Giovanni(1860-1947) Married to Tommasina Agapito, A son, Domenico is still living.
Carmelo(1863-?) never married, had relationship with Anna Maria Toia
Gennaro(1867-1925) not much known
Maybe someone has a connection and can help me find more information.
Sorry to keep bumping this. My cousin had asked me if I could find as much info as possible about the Statti's for her. Hopefully, MaxIT will come back and he can help me also
The Family of Domenico Statti (my greatx3 grandfather) was the following:
Giuseppe Statti (1815-1887) married Maria Cacozza, August 26th 1837. They had 14 sons and daughters, these are the ones living over 18 years
Gaetana(1838-1917), married to Gennaro Miceli
Gennaro(1840-1862), died young
Domenico(1842-1893), never married, he had relationship with Concetta Giampa, daughters: Giuseppina(1873), Paolina(1877), Tommasina(1880), Clotilde(1885)
Tommaso(1844-1874), died young
Pietro Antonio(1849-1904) married to Santa Teresa, duggist, mayor of the village for many years
Rosalinda(1850-1938) teacher, married to Giuseppe Trapuzzano
Rosalba(1852-1899) never married
Giovanni(1860-1947) Married to Tommasina Agapito, A son, Domenico is still living.
Carmelo(1863-?) never married, had relationship with Anna Maria Toia
Gennaro(1867-1925) not much known
Maybe someone has a connection and can help me find more information.
Sorry to keep bumping this. My cousin had asked me if I could find as much info as possible about the Statti's for her. Hopefully, MaxIT will come back and he can help me also