Hello
I just ordered family tree maker software to help me organize this family history project.
Has anyone used this? Also I have been told that it interacts with online resources and I wonder if anyone has had any success with that, especially in terms of Italian genealogy.
Your opinions appreciated.
Family Tree Maker software and Italian Genealogy
- jeffreylocke
- Newbie

- Posts: 10
- Joined: 15 Apr 2007, 00:00
- Location: New Haven, CT
- Contact:
- MikeSavoca91
- Staff

- Posts: 192
- Joined: 23 Jan 2007, 00:00
- Location: ny
Re: Family Tree Maker software and Italian Genealogy
It is a great program, with a lot of wonderful features that make orgainztion very easy. I have a lot of fun on that program, and it makes everything a breeze to find and add too. Hope that helps!
Mike
Mike
- JamesBianco
- Staff

- Posts: 879
- Joined: 31 Dec 2004, 00:00
- Location: Westfield, MA.
- Contact:
Re: Family Tree Maker software and Italian Genealogy
Family Tree Maker is my favorite genealogy program of all, and trust me I've tested out quite a few. I have been using it for nearly 10 years now. You will not be disappointed!

Re: Family Tree Maker software and Italian Genealogy
It is the best genealogy program I have ever seen.
Tandem fit surculus arbor
Re: Family Tree Maker software and Italian Genealogy
Hey guys,
no expert with genealogy software and bought Family Tree Maker 2005 awhile back, and found it to be quite easy to use and it is laid out really well etc but recently when i wanted to extract custom information either in printed form or export, it seemed really limited with reports and charts and the abilty to customise them . Has the later version increased its exporting and printing capablities or is it just me expecting too much or am I not seeing its potential?
no expert with genealogy software and bought Family Tree Maker 2005 awhile back, and found it to be quite easy to use and it is laid out really well etc but recently when i wanted to extract custom information either in printed form or export, it seemed really limited with reports and charts and the abilty to customise them . Has the later version increased its exporting and printing capablities or is it just me expecting too much or am I not seeing its potential?
Searching for Palombella family in Molfetta, Puglia
Mark
Mark
Re: Family Tree Maker software and Italian Genealogy
Family Tree Maker is awesome! Now I have a question...is it Mac compatible? I was using it when I had a PC and now that I have a Mac I can't get it to load!
Re: Family Tree Maker software and Italian Genealogy
I have been using FTM for several years. I like it a lot. The only drawback is that it does not let you export as html to the local computer.


