Paolo AZZARONE

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
Post Reply
User avatar
Simona85
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 19 Apr 2007, 00:00
Location: Milano, Italia

Paolo AZZARONE

Post by Simona85 »

Hi!
I'm new!I'm from Italy and i'm looking for relatives of Paolo Azzarone.

He was from Vico Garganico (Foggia), arrived at Ellis Island maybe in 1905-1906, and was directed to Philadelphia.
I know that his sons, born in U.s.a, were theachers.

Thanks. Bye!

PS.Sorry for my English :oops:
vj
Master
Master
Posts: 8066
Joined: 16 Aug 2002, 00:00

Re: Paolo AZZARONE

Post by vj »

Hello and Welcome to the Forum!
Here are several Ellis Island records for you to
look at.
(you may have to register to view them - it's free)
Let us know if one of them looks correct.
Thank you! Valarie

Ellis Island 1905-1906 Azzarone
User avatar
Simona85
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 19 Apr 2007, 00:00
Location: Milano, Italia

Re: Paolo AZZARONE

Post by Simona85 »

Thank you very much!
Post Reply