Francischelli Family
Re: Francischelli Family
Obviously!! Peter
- ginasparano
- Newbie

- Posts: 1
- Joined: 27 Apr 2007, 00:00
Re: Francischelli Family
Hi Nick,
My name is Gina Snaidero I live in Melbourne Australia and my grandparents, mother, 4 aunts and 3 uncles were all born in Musellaro Abruzzo Italy, only 1 aunt remained in Musellaro and she had six daughters. My grandparents Railino and Assunta Francischelli migrated to Australia in 1955. My grandmothers maiden name was Alberico and all her brothers and sisters migrated to the USA, all are now deceased but some lived in Connecticut, Brooklyn New York, somewhere in California and I think somewhere in Chicago. All visited Australia many years ago, cousins from Connecticut have also visited only a few years ago. Anyway, it was interesting to discover that Francischellis also lived in the US. I have visited Musellaro twice and it's a beautiful tranquil place. I wonder if we are related at all ?
Love to hear from you Nick.
Gina
My name is Gina Snaidero I live in Melbourne Australia and my grandparents, mother, 4 aunts and 3 uncles were all born in Musellaro Abruzzo Italy, only 1 aunt remained in Musellaro and she had six daughters. My grandparents Railino and Assunta Francischelli migrated to Australia in 1955. My grandmothers maiden name was Alberico and all her brothers and sisters migrated to the USA, all are now deceased but some lived in Connecticut, Brooklyn New York, somewhere in California and I think somewhere in Chicago. All visited Australia many years ago, cousins from Connecticut have also visited only a few years ago. Anyway, it was interesting to discover that Francischellis also lived in the US. I have visited Musellaro twice and it's a beautiful tranquil place. I wonder if we are related at all ?
Love to hear from you Nick.
Gina
Re: Francischelli Family
Hi, I'm Pierluigi Francischelli and I live in Rome but my father, Michele Francischelli was born in Termoli(Molise region) in 1934.
My granfather Luigi Francischelli was born in Termoli at the end of 1800, but in 1940 he went to live in Forlì near Bologna with his family.
After 15 years my father went to live in Rome.....
Never I have listened my granfather or my father talk about Costantino Francischelli, and so i don't know if we are speaking about the same family..... but i would like to know it.....
My granfather Luigi Francischelli was born in Termoli at the end of 1800, but in 1940 he went to live in Forlì near Bologna with his family.
After 15 years my father went to live in Rome.....
Never I have listened my granfather or my father talk about Costantino Francischelli, and so i don't know if we are speaking about the same family..... but i would like to know it.....
nickbob2 wrote:Hello , I am researching my father's family. It is Francischelli and my grandfather Constantino Francischelli came to New Britain, CT. from Musellaro, Italy in about 1920.He was married to Maria Carmina Ruffini. I am interested in tracing his ancestors if anyone has any ideas.
Nick Francischelli
Re: Francischelli Family
Hello all. I am Kelly Francischelli. My husbands family are from Musellaro, and some of them are still living there. My father-in-law is Aurelio, and his brother's are Tonino, otavio, and Valerio.
Re: Francischelli Family
Just bumping this up. Would love to connect with other Francischellis.
