HELP

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
User avatar
Biff83
Master
Master
Posts: 4495
Joined: 02 Jan 2007, 00:00

Re: HELP

Post by Biff83 »

For those of you who might have been trying to follow this thread, I thought I should let you know the outcome.

Thanks to Valarie aka vj who found a Caggiano/DiMeno tree on Ancestry and sent me the link in a PM a few days ago, I was able to contact the tree owner and with Alessandra's help verify that it is the same family. Needless to say after a three year search, Alessandra is extremely happy. I've sent the tree owner her email address so they can communicate directly, and asked Alessandra to let us know what happens.

With others here, I've helped a few people over the past few months but have never felt quite like I do now.

Thanks for reading me.

Biff
"Mintammicce impizzu mpizzu ca pue largu minne fazzu sule!"
vj
Master
Master
Posts: 8066
Joined: 16 Aug 2002, 00:00

Re: HELP

Post by vj »

Biff, have been trying to follow the post.
Could only tell that Alessandra was
very very happy with all the outstanding
help you were able to give her.
Fantastic! :D
Valarie
Alessandra
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 29
Joined: 22 Jul 2004, 00:00
Location: Napoli ITALY
Contact:

Re: HELP

Post by Alessandra »

Biff83 wrote:Alessandra,

Contattero' Al con il tuo indirizzo email. Per favore fammi sapere quando Al ti spedisce una riposta. Sono molto contento che abbiamo trovato i tui parenti. Se posso aiutare ulteriormente in qualunque modo, fammi sapire. A presto.

Biff
Certo! Senza di te questa famiglia non avrebbe potuto riscoprirsi dopo tanti e tanti anni.
Ti terrò al corrente di tutto quello che accadrà d'ora in poi, come si evolverà quest'avventura :wink:
Se hai bisogno anche tu di informazioni sull'Italia o su qualsiasi cosa non esitare a chiedere, sono qui o puoi scrivermi al mio indirizzo e-mail.

Grazie ancora di tutto.

Ale
Alessandra
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 29
Joined: 22 Jul 2004, 00:00
Location: Napoli ITALY
Contact:

Re: HELP

Post by Alessandra »

Biff83 wrote:For those of you who might have been trying to follow this thread, I thought I should let you know the outcome.

Thanks to Valarie aka vj who found a Caggiano/DiMeno tree on Ancestry and sent me the link in a PM a few days ago, I was able to contact the tree owner and with Alessandra's help verify that it is the same family. Needless to say after a three year search, Alessandra is extremely happy. I've sent the tree owner her email address so they can communicate directly, and asked Alessandra to let us know what happens.

With others here, I've helped a few people over the past few months but have never felt quite like I do now.

Thanks for reading me.

Biff
Ammetto di aver usato un traduttore on line per decifrare questo topic e quello di Valerie :lol: e, anche se questi traduttori non sono efficaci ma, mi ha permesso di capirci qualcosa...
Sono davvero contentissima che con me ha funzionato l'aiuto di John e che il consiglio di Valerie si sia rilevato importante per l'evolversi di questa ricerca andata a buon fine.
Auguro davvero a tutti di trovare le loro radici, di trovare persone disponibili come le ho trovate io.
Stavolta mi sono resa sempre più conto che il mondo è davvero piccolo!
Alessandra
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 29
Joined: 22 Jul 2004, 00:00
Location: Napoli ITALY
Contact:

Re: HELP

Post by Alessandra »

vj wrote:Biff, have been trying to follow the post.
Could only tell that Alessandra was
very very happy with all the outstanding
help you were able to give her.
Fantastic! :D
Valarie
Yes, fantastic!!!!!!! :wink:
User avatar
mler
Master
Master
Posts: 2515
Joined: 01 Apr 2006, 00:00

Re: HELP

Post by mler »

Biff and VJ, I've been following this thread with great interest and quietly cheering you on. You are the reason I love this forum. Wonderful!
wldspirit
Staff
Staff
Posts: 5606
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 00:00
Location: U.S.A.
Contact:

Re: HELP

Post by wldspirit »

Wonderful outcome Biff...... :D
Congratulations on a job well done!!!
wldspirit
___________________________

"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
Post Reply