I keep getting these emails about Sicily and the Mafia from these people. I can barely get the just of what they are saying (generally) through Altavista. However the exact point of it all escapes me. This one was particularly interesting because it mentions La Barunissa di Carini.
Does anyone know what this is??
here is the text:
Incredibile, la mafia nacque con i Beati Paoli
E' questo il messaggio che la RAI dopo 32 anni vuole trasmettere agli italiani, riproponendo, con un rifacimento quasi totale, una delle sue produzioni di maggior successo: “La Baronessa di Cariniâ€
Anyone know what this guy is talking about?
- JamesBianco
- Staff

- Posts: 879
- Joined: 31 Dec 2004, 00:00
- Location: Westfield, MA.
- Contact:
Re: Anyone know what this guy is talking about?
In a nutshell it appears that RAI is proposing to re-transmit a highly popular drama they made 32 years ago called “La Baronessa di Cariniâ€
If you think education is expensive - try ignorance!
"Gente di Mare Genealogy"
"Gente di Mare Genealogy"
- JamesBianco
- Staff

- Posts: 879
- Joined: 31 Dec 2004, 00:00
- Location: Westfield, MA.
- Contact:
Re: Anyone know what this guy is talking about?
Thank you very much Elba, I really appreciate the concise summary. Honestly I haven't a clue why these people email me. It was just the Carini mention which sparked my interest this time, usually I just delete them.
<---goes off to do a search on RAI

Jim
<---goes off to do a search on RAI
Jim
Re: Anyone know what this guy is talking about?
Jim,
If you want a slightly longer but concise translation of the ghist of the article - just ask. It is obviously a bit too long for me to fit in the full translation in my spare time. But I can give a short synopsis.
elba
If you want a slightly longer but concise translation of the ghist of the article - just ask. It is obviously a bit too long for me to fit in the full translation in my spare time. But I can give a short synopsis.
elba
If you think education is expensive - try ignorance!
"Gente di Mare Genealogy"
"Gente di Mare Genealogy"
