Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
My name is sylvana and i am searching for my mother`s certificato di nascita.
she was born in Palermo Sicily.
does someone know were can I find it.
I have being told by the embassy here in Miami to search in the comuni di Palermo but I have not idea were to start from
Yes, send it just as it is. If you like, (although I never have but others suggest you do), enclose a copy of your ID and an International Reply Coupon (available from any major Post Office) to help pay for the cost of postage.
Let us know if you have any other questions..we'll try to help!
I was reading the letter and it sais that the certificate isn`t legal.
I need it because there is a possibility that I`ll be moving to Europe next year so I am triying to find my mothers birth certificate so I can go to Italy and get my Italian citizenship there since is realy fast.