Anzelmo Birth Record Translation
Anzelmo Birth Record Translation
Please provide me with the name of someone who can translate into English my grandfather's Montemaggiore Belsito Birth Record.
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Anzelmo Birth Record Translation
If you post it here, you'll certainly find more than one person that will translate it.genealogy wrote:Please provide me with the name of someone who can translate into English my grandfather's Montemaggiore Belsito Birth Record.
Re: Angelo Anzelmo Birth Record Translation
Would someone please translate my grandfather's Montemaggiore Belsito Birth record into English.
Thank you
Thank you
Re: Anzelmo Birth Record Translation
I do not think Angelo Anzelmo's Montemaggiore Belsito Birth Record Attachment was posted. The file was probably too large. Is there someone I can mail it to in the U.S.A. for a translation. If possible, please provide me with a source.genealogy wrote:Would someone please translate my grandfather's Montemaggiore Belsito Birth record into English.
Thank you
Thank you.
Re: Anzelmo Birth Record Translation
If you like, you can email it to me and I would be happy to post it for you. My email is..
nuccia.salvati @ gmail.com (no spaces, please).
Hope this helps.
nuccia.salvati @ gmail.com (no spaces, please).
Hope this helps.
Re: Anzelmo Birth Record Translation
Here are the birth acts for genealogy..


or heres just the links..
http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/584/ ... rezvj2.jpg
http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/3333 ... rezyh2.jpg


or heres just the links..
http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/584/ ... rezvj2.jpg
http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/3333 ... rezyh2.jpg
Re: Anzelmo Birth Record Translation
The first one reads..and this is point form (I'll provide the link to translation later so that you can fill in the gaps..
My very rough readers digest version of the frist image. I'm sure someone is going to give you a much better translation...
Recorded on the 28 Dec 1896 at 9:05 pm by the mayor Giuseppe. Anzelmo G--? (sorry, I can't make out his name)son of Santo (Santo is still living) 40 years old and a citizen of Montemaggiore Belsito and married to Colonna Vincenza, 32 years old, presents a son born this day and he gives him the name Angelo Anzelmo.
And judging by Gaetano's record, Vincenza's father was Antonio who died prior to Gaetano's birth. Gaetano was born the 13 of __in the year 1893 (sorry I can't make out the Month).
Also..check this link for help in reading the acts...
http://www.comunesofitaly.org/tools_ruth_nerud
My very rough readers digest version of the frist image. I'm sure someone is going to give you a much better translation...
Recorded on the 28 Dec 1896 at 9:05 pm by the mayor Giuseppe. Anzelmo G--? (sorry, I can't make out his name)son of Santo (Santo is still living) 40 years old and a citizen of Montemaggiore Belsito and married to Colonna Vincenza, 32 years old, presents a son born this day and he gives him the name Angelo Anzelmo.
And judging by Gaetano's record, Vincenza's father was Antonio who died prior to Gaetano's birth. Gaetano was born the 13 of __in the year 1893 (sorry I can't make out the Month).
Also..check this link for help in reading the acts...
http://www.comunesofitaly.org/tools_ruth_nerud
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Anzelmo Birth Record Translation
Angelo was born on December 28, 1866 and Gaetano on Oct 13, 1862.
I cannot read the name of their father C....., born in 1826 son of Santo.
The mother of Angelo and Gaetano was Vincenza Colonna, born in 1832, daughter of Antonio Colonna.
I cannot read the name of their father C....., born in 1826 son of Santo.
The mother of Angelo and Gaetano was Vincenza Colonna, born in 1832, daughter of Antonio Colonna.
Re: Anzelmo Birth Record Translation
nuccia and liviomoreno,
Thank you for translating my Grandfather, Angelo Anzelmo and his brother Gaetano Anzelmo's birth records. I greatly appreciate your kindness.
Thank you for translating my Grandfather, Angelo Anzelmo and his brother Gaetano Anzelmo's birth records. I greatly appreciate your kindness.
Re: Anzelmo Birth Record Translation
Glad we could help! Thanks Livio..Thank goodness for your translation skills!genealogy wrote:nuccia and liviomoreno,
Thank you for translating my Grandfather, Angelo Anzelmo and his brother Gaetano Anzelmo's birth records. I greatly appreciate your kindness.


