Hello, All!
Can someone kindly remind me of the address of the website where one can track family names still existing sorted by region and/or village?
I remember some time ago checking to see if some of "my" names still exist; now I'm trying to help a newly-found distant cousin.
Many thanks in advance.
Current Day Italian Names
Current Day Italian Names
SynThea
Massachusetts
USA
Massachusetts
USA
Re: Current Day Italian Names
___________________________
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
- backofclass
- Newbie

- Posts: 6
- Joined: 25 Jan 2007, 00:00
Re: Current Day Italian Names
Thank you, wldspirit!
This is the very site ...
This is the very site ...
SynThea
Massachusetts
USA
Massachusetts
USA
Re: Current Day Italian Names
Your welcome.......
Lee
Lee
___________________________
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
Re: Current Day Italian Names
great post, Thank to both of you!!! this site is great.
Re: Current Day Italian Names
Aquafur:
Appreciated your comment; one of the many surprises of family search is that you never know WHICH source or piece of information is going to be useful and WHEN.
That's why it's a good idea to check back over the forums from time to time.
I have never been disappointed here ... any question I have ever raised has been answered, usually within days ...
Kudos to the Administrator and the devoted "regulars" who help so many.
Sincerely,
Appreciated your comment; one of the many surprises of family search is that you never know WHICH source or piece of information is going to be useful and WHEN.
That's why it's a good idea to check back over the forums from time to time.
I have never been disappointed here ... any question I have ever raised has been answered, usually within days ...
Kudos to the Administrator and the devoted "regulars" who help so many.
Sincerely,
SynThea
Massachusetts
USA
Massachusetts
USA

