
thanks a lot, regards, suanj


Ma cosa significapink67 wrote:Ciao Suanj,
io leggo:
6 (poi una cancellatura) 21969 505 / 1 /31/ 40
Buona domenica....
Laura
thanks Valerie, yes this me too understood by http://www.jewishgen.org/infofiles/manifests/left/ great webpage that I know, but I was no sure abt the other numbers and especially on the date... naturalization date or no?b]6[/b] X 21969 505 11/31/40 (or 1/31/40)
6 may mean Pittsburgh Naturalization District
X may mean no application fee was required
maybe... it could be....21969 may be an application number
ah ok... this is interesting505 may mean "Verification of Landing"
I believe .. 31 Nov 1940...11/31/40 may be the date 31 Nov 1940 or 1/31/40 the date 31 Jan 1940
Hi Valerie, thanks, but I have the right birthdate by microfilm:vj wrote:suanj, could he have been 12, not 17 on his manifest?
Valarie
WWI Draft Registration Card
- right town in Italy
- in Phila
- wrong age