I arrived in the US on 8/20/55 with my father(now dead).
The Italian passport had both of us included.
How do I obtain a copy of that passport?
Original Italian Passport
Re: Original Italian Passport
Hello,
I don't think you can have a "copy" of that passport, that ID document is issued only in one copy, at least you can try to get the application form your dad filled out to request it
Why you want the copy of it? Are you looking for any family informations?
Let' us know...here we are to help you,
bye Riccardo
I don't think you can have a "copy" of that passport, that ID document is issued only in one copy, at least you can try to get the application form your dad filled out to request it
Why you want the copy of it? Are you looking for any family informations?
Let' us know...here we are to help you,
bye Riccardo
Re: Original Italian Passport
Hello,
How does one apply to find the Application for an Italian passport? My father and I can not find my grandfather/ his dads Italian passport. We know he had one, he died 10 years ago, we have all the papers except for his passport.
Thank youfor your answer.
Pamela
How does one apply to find the Application for an Italian passport? My father and I can not find my grandfather/ his dads Italian passport. We know he had one, he died 10 years ago, we have all the papers except for his passport.
Thank youfor your answer.
Pamela
Re: Original Italian Passport
to have the italian passport first you apply for italian dual citizenship, you need civil records from italy about your ancestors, you need your civil record from USA, these must be translated into italian, they need apostille from Secretary of State, and after that you apply to your closest italian consulate, wait about 1 year and you are italian citizen and you can apply to have your italian passport.
i hope it helps,
bye Riccardo
i hope it helps,
bye Riccardo

