Molatore/Folonaro Familia

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
User avatar
historybuff1964
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: 06 Oct 2006, 00:00
Location: California

Molatore/Folonaro Familia

Post by historybuff1964 »

I am descended from the Molatore family of Cercino, Sondrio. My grandmother's family is from there. Her name was Maria Angella Molatore. Her parents were Giacomo Molatore and Bernarda Folonaro Molatore, her siblings were Veronica, James Giacomo & John Giovanni. I still have family in Cercino. I am also looking for the Folonaro familia as well. They were my great grandmother's familia. If there are any family members out there, contact me! I am working on our family genealogy and I reach a dead end, as it were, with Bernarda Folonaro.

Thank you for your time,

Louie Nonini :-)
California, USA
nuccia
Staff
Staff
Posts: 4606
Joined: 20 Nov 2005, 00:00
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Re: Molatore/Folonaro Familia

Post by nuccia »

Have you tried accessing the Italian Phone lIstings as well for persons with those surnames still living in Italy?

Here's the link just in case you don't have it..

http://www.paginebianche.it/index.html
nuccia - IG Moderator
Italian Surname Database
Image
User avatar
historybuff1964
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: 06 Oct 2006, 00:00
Location: California

Re: Molatore/Folonaro Familia

Post by historybuff1964 »

Thank you...I didn't even think about that!

Louie ;-)
Post Reply