Birth certificate for my great grandfather from Naples
Re: Birth certificate for my great grandfather from Naples
THANKS SOOO MUCH - ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS THE BEST WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS THE BEST WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!!
Searching for Nostrame, Mangiacapre, Cherubino, DiPascuale, Franco, Porto, D'Addona, DiLibero.
Re: Birth certificate for my great grandfather from Naples
Hi Ric: they accept sure, because accepted also a request from me by email and also from a my argentinian friend.... for Jennifer:
here the form letters
http://www.circolocalabrese.org/resourc ... /index.asp
kisses, suanj
here the form letters
http://www.circolocalabrese.org/resourc ... /index.asp
kisses, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: Birth certificate for my great grandfather from Naples
Thank you, I didn't know that,
bye Riccardo
bye Riccardo
Re: Birth certificate for my great grandfather from Naples
Thanks again...I am working on the letters now.
I´m still trying to figure out what the ¨town¨ would be if they lived in the center of Naples. It doesn´t accept Naples as a town. Do I enter the section they lived in?
I´m still trying to figure out what the ¨town¨ would be if they lived in the center of Naples. It doesn´t accept Naples as a town. Do I enter the section they lived in?
Searching for Nostrame, Mangiacapre, Cherubino, DiPascuale, Franco, Porto, D'Addona, DiLibero.
Re: Birth certificate for my great grandfather from Naples
If you know the hamlet of Naples where they lived it is for sure helpful,jenalonso wrote:Thanks again...I am working on the letters now.
I´m still trying to figure out what the ¨town¨ would be if they lived in the center of Naples. It doesn´t accept Naples as a town. Do I enter the section they lived in?
bye Riccardo
Re: Birth certificate for my great grandfather from Naples
Hamlet? You mean section? Well, I was able to do it.
Thanks again for all your help. You guys are really incredible!
Thanks again for all your help. You guys are really incredible!
Searching for Nostrame, Mangiacapre, Cherubino, DiPascuale, Franco, Porto, D'Addona, DiLibero.
Re: Birth certificate for my great grandfather from Naples
yes section u r right
ciao Riccardo
ciao Riccardo
Re: Birth certificate for my great grandfather from Naples
Anybody know how long to receive a response from the comunes? I sent a letter to Succivo & one letter to Naples requesting info on my great grandparents. Haven't gotten a response yet.
Thanks, Jen
Thanks, Jen
Searching for Nostrame, Mangiacapre, Cherubino, DiPascuale, Franco, Porto, D'Addona, DiLibero.
Re: Birth certificate for my great grandfather from Naples
abt 1 month for to have a reply... regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: Birth certificate for my great grandfather from Naples
ok thanks!
Searching for Nostrame, Mangiacapre, Cherubino, DiPascuale, Franco, Porto, D'Addona, DiLibero.
Re: Birth certificate for my great grandfather from Naples
Not sure what is taking so long. I sent email and letter requests for birth & marriage certificates for both my great grandparents to the Ufficio Civil in Succivo and Naples (center) about 2 months ago but the only response I got was from Naples stating (I think) that they didn't find Rose (who I know was born in Succivo).
Any other ideas?
And I CANNOT seem to upload the document that Naples sent me. It just says "Upload error." Anyone know what might be the problem?
Thanks!!
Jen
Any other ideas?
And I CANNOT seem to upload the document that Naples sent me. It just says "Upload error." Anyone know what might be the problem?
Thanks!!
Jen
Searching for Nostrame, Mangiacapre, Cherubino, DiPascuale, Franco, Porto, D'Addona, DiLibero.
Re: Birth certificate for my great grandfather from Naples
Try using this site, upload the document and select direct link, then copy and paste that link here:
http://www.imageshack.us/
wldspirit
http://www.imageshack.us/
wldspirit
___________________________
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
Re: Birth certificate for my great grandfather from Naples
Searching for Nostrame, Mangiacapre, Cherubino, DiPascuale, Franco, Porto, D'Addona, DiLibero.
- salvatoreperrotta
- Newbie

- Posts: 1
- Joined: 25 Dec 2010, 03:55
Re: Birth certificate for my great grandfather from Naples
hi i'm Salvatore and i live in Succivo
the correct surname of your relative is mangiacapra
and succivo is full
the correct surname of your relative is mangiacapra
and succivo is full



