Arpino documents 1865-1910

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
Post Reply
User avatar
vjean2
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: 23 Mar 2003, 00:00

Arpino documents 1865-1910

Post by vjean2 »

It seams that the documents for the town of Arpino (frosinine-Lazio) are missing. LDS documents stop at 1865. I believe the civil documents from the town were sent somewhere but, I cannot locate them. Is there anyone that can direct me in the right direction? Is there anyone living in Arpino that will communicate via internet?
User avatar
angelamascia
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 61
Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 00:00
Location: USA - ITALY

Re: Arpino documents 1865-1910

Post by angelamascia »

Dear vjean2,

Just to make sure, do you mean Arpino, province of Frosinone with ZIP 03033?

Angela
Surnames: Mascia, Iapozzuto, Piacquadio, Iacobacci
User avatar
vjean2
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: 23 Mar 2003, 00:00

Re: Arpino documents 1865-1910

Post by vjean2 »

Yes, that's correct. The Arpino is in Frosinone
Also having a difficult time finding a city map on the internet.
User avatar
angelamascia
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 61
Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 00:00
Location: USA - ITALY

Re: Arpino documents 1865-1910

Post by angelamascia »

Dear vjean2,

You might want to check out this great web site, which also features a map of the city of Arpino.

See what you think at www.arpinoturismo.it/index.php

The site is also in English. Enjoy!

Angela
Surnames: Mascia, Iapozzuto, Piacquadio, Iacobacci
User avatar
vjean2
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: 23 Mar 2003, 00:00

Re: Arpino documents 1865-1910

Post by vjean2 »

I checked that website, the best maps so far. Thanks for your help. I sent the address along to cousin who will be going in August.
jean
ricbru
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 1874
Joined: 04 Feb 2004, 00:00
Location: TRENTO - ITALY
Contact:

Re: Arpino documents 1865-1910

Post by ricbru »

This is the address where you can find the copies of Arpino civil records from the beginning to nowadays

Comune
Ufficio di Stato Civile
Via Aquila Romana, 2
CAP 03033
Arpino (FR)
Italy

I hope it helps,
bye Riccardo
User avatar
vjean2
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: 23 Mar 2003, 00:00

Re: Arpino documents 1865-1910

Post by vjean2 »

Thanks for your help.
User avatar
Italysearcher
Master
Master
Posts: 3470
Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 19:58
Location: Sora, Italy
Contact:

Re: Arpino documents 1865-1910

Post by Italysearcher »

Did you get what you needed?
The civil records are all at the city hall but they are notorious for ignoring requests.
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
Post Reply