I'm searching for Lando/Albero/Tapparo/Zambon families...They came to south of Brazil in the 19th Century....
Where can I find something to prove that I'm decendent from these families?
Lando/Albero/Tapparo/Zambon
Re: Lando/Albero/Tapparo/Zambon
Hi Gaby:GabyLando wrote:I'm searching for Lando/Albero/Tapparo/Zambon families...They came to south of Brazil in the 19th Century....
Where can I find something to prove that I'm decendent from these families?
For better search, you add greater details, example: the first name your ancestors..exact year of emigration and etc...
Moreover :
not are record in Italy, for Brasil emigration on Lando surname. Are 8 record for Zamboni surname navio Adria , in this date of arrival 28/02/1889; 31/12/1888;16/04/1893; coming from Godega di Sant'Urbano(Treviso-Veneto)and coming from Roncà (Verona-Veneto)..1 record for Eugenia Albero surname coming from Benevento(Campania) in 05/01/1895;nobody for Tapparo surname...
Re: Lando/Albero/Tapparo/Zambon
Gabi Lando, foi bom encontrar você pela NET, as informações que voce necessita sobre a famÃÂlia TAPPARO se encontram no seguinte site tapparo.hpg.com.br ou tapparo.cjb.net.
Um abraço carinhoso da famÃÂlia TAPPARO
Um abraço carinhoso da famÃÂlia TAPPARO
Re: Lando/Albero/Tapparo/Zambon
Por favor alguem teria alguma informacao sobre o navio Adria de 25/06/1891 Que chegou em santos, preciso muito saber a origem, Que cidade italiana ele saiu? Grato
Please somebody could help me with some information about adria ship in date 25/06/1891. it arrived at santos, I would like to know what is its
origin city. Thank-you
Please somebody could help me with some information about adria ship in date 25/06/1891. it arrived at santos, I would like to know what is its
origin city. Thank-you


