Immigration approx 1920
Immigration approx 1920
Hi I am trying to find out when my grandfather migrated from Italy probably from Sicily to Brisbane Australia in approx 1920. His name was Alfio Larocca born in 29/11/1899 in Scillichendi, Sicily. Mothers maden name was Coppalo and Fathers Name Rosiaro Larocca. He lived in Australia until his death in 1986
Re: Immigration approx 1920
Hello,
this is the database where to find his emigration to Australia
http://naa12.naa.gov.au/scripts/ResearcherScreen.asp
Schillichenti is an hamlet belonging to municipality of Acireale
this is where to write to have his civil records or certificates
Comune
Ufficio dello Stato Civile
Piazza Duomo (Palazzo di Città )
CAP 95024
Acireale (CT)
Italy
I hope it helps
bye Riccardo
this is the database where to find his emigration to Australia
http://naa12.naa.gov.au/scripts/ResearcherScreen.asp
Schillichenti is an hamlet belonging to municipality of Acireale
this is where to write to have his civil records or certificates
Comune
Ufficio dello Stato Civile
Piazza Duomo (Palazzo di Città )
CAP 95024
Acireale (CT)
Italy
I hope it helps
bye Riccardo
Re: Immigration approx 1920
Thank you for you help I have traced my grandfathers arrival to Australia to be 1921 and he was naturalized in 1928. From some time then he returned to Italy and married my grandmother Maria Massimino and they then both returned to Australia. They were married in Acireali on 23rd September 1930. How do I find out when they left Italy and returned to Australia?

