Alina Valenti

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
User avatar
Mireille
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: 24 Aug 2007, 00:00
Location: Germany

Alina Valenti

Post by Mireille »

Please help me to find Alina Valenti (about 83) living in Medford, Ma. Her relatives are Peter Valenti, F. Valenti, Alinda Valenti, George Valenti, Bruno Valenti, Pietro Valenti, Sonia M Valenti.

Best regards,
Irina
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Alina Valenti

Post by suanj »

a alina valenti in Medford, Ma, Born: 5 May 1924
Died: 15 Feb 2002
...
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Alina Valenti

Post by suanj »

Massachusetts Death Index, 1970-2003
about Alina Valenti
Name: Alina Valenti
Death Place: Medford

Death Date: 15 Feb 2002
Birth Date: 5 May 1924

Spouse: Peter Valenti
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
Mireille
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: 24 Aug 2007, 00:00
Location: Germany

Re: Alina Valenti

Post by Mireille »

Thanks for this information. Do you know how can I get something about her children or grandchildren. I've found a letter of her after the death of my grandmother where she asked for a foto of her family. Because of the age of comunism we could not send this foto to her, it is changed now and I want to give this foto to the people to whom this foto belongs.

Best regards,
Irina
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Alina Valenti

Post by suanj »

I have not other infos....
but I found also another record:
and maybe it could be George, if the mother was Alina Rubenova:
George Valenti
Born: 10 Aug 1948
Trieste, [province], [region], Italy
Died: 4 Jul 1998
Medford, [county], Massachusetts, USA

father: Peter Valenti, Italy
mother:
Alina Rubenova
Born:
Ukraine
Died:
[hr]


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Index | Individual | Register | Download GEDCOM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


1 Peter VALENTI
+ Alina RUBENOVA
2 George VALENTI b: August 10, 1948 d: July 4, 1998
+ Living FARRIS
3 Living VALENTI
3 Living VALENTI
2 Living VALENTI
+ Living RICHARDSON

this genealogic tree is submitted from a living Valenti:
L. Valenti: stregalia @ aol.com (NO SPACES)
so this George( decesead) married at... Farris, and had 2 living children... the submitter is one of this children..
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
Mireille
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: 24 Aug 2007, 00:00
Location: Germany

Re: Alina Valenti

Post by Mireille »

I thank you a lot. I'm sure now that it was the right person.

Regards,
Irina
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Alina Valenti

Post by suanj »

:lol: ok!
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
Mireille
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: 24 Aug 2007, 00:00
Location: Germany

Re: Alina Valenti

Post by Mireille »

Sorry, but this e-mail doesn't work. :( Can you give me an address or another e-mail?

Best regards,
Irina
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Alina Valenti

Post by suanj »

without the spaces.... this is the email, and if work or don't work, I cannot know, but this is the email, I copied and pasted the email address picture( no typing):
http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/5417/valentilt5.jpg
the genealogic tree input on ancestry is of 2001...
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
mssadallon
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 27 Jul 2010, 14:24

Re: Alina Valenti

Post by mssadallon »

I was married to Alina's son George (Giorgio Italo Valenti) for 18 years. We had two daughters who would very much like to know if they have any living relatives in Italy or in Russia.

Thanks
PeterTimber
Master
Master
Posts: 6811
Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
Location: Yonkers NY

Re: Alina Valenti

Post by PeterTimber »

In RUSSIA www.valenti.ru -VALENTI 7(499)2646538 (moscow) YELLOW PAGES.

www.valenti-L.ru-- VALENTI OO (7(495)4325688 (moscow) YELLOW PAGES . Looks like Photograph studio or modeling agency.

For ITALY (name distribution- www.gens.labo.net/en/cognomi
If you know the Region or Province where they might be
contacted go to www.paginebianche.it and put in VALENTI in the left side and either the Region by name or the Province (for all towns) by INITALS only!! =Peter=
~Peter~
Post Reply