I would like some help or advice in locating birth and marriage records from the mid- to late 1800s in Tufo, in the province of Avellino.
My relatives named Saviano probably lived there...my great grandmother was probably born there. I would ultimately like to find out more about her great grandparents Saviano, Zinzaro, and Consolazio.
Ciao!
DiAnn
Tufo, Avellino
Re: Tufo, Avellino
The FHC has the civil records for Tufo.
Here is the link.
http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Library ... t_fhlc.asp
Hope it helps.
Mary Jo
Here is the link.
http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Library ... t_fhlc.asp
Hope it helps.
Mary Jo
Re: Tufo, Avellino
Thank you, Mary Jo. I guess this means I can go to my local FHC location and request that microfilm. If that works, then you've just opened up a whole new avenue of exploration for me!
Re: Tufo, Avellino
Yes,
You can go to the FHC and request the film. It takes 2 to 3 weeks and costs $5.50 a roll. Mine came in exactly 2 weeks.
Good luck
You can go to the FHC and request the film. It takes 2 to 3 weeks and costs $5.50 a roll. Mine came in exactly 2 weeks.
Good luck

