Need opinion please

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
User avatar
gennattasio
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 115
Joined: 24 Aug 2007, 00:00

Re: Need opinion please

Post by gennattasio »

I am chasing down both of them. If my ggf didn't nat. it is always possible my gf did as an adult so I would think the consulate would want proof of no nat. for both of them. One of the original questions I asked in the first post was concerning the time my ggf was spending going back and forth and making babies in Italy. I'm trying to figure out a time period for when he could have petitioned since there was a requirement that the person reside in the US for 2 years straight without leaving the country.
Post Reply