Minadeo Family of Ripolimobasso, Campobasso, Italy

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
User avatar
renegade
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: 19 May 2003, 00:00
Location: Virginia, USA

Minadeo Family of Ripolimobasso, Campobasso, Italy

Post by renegade »

Fellow Researcher,

I am researching the Minadeo Family of Ripolimobasso, Campobasso, Italy. The particular individual I am working on now, is as follows:

Name: Maddalena Minadeo
DOB: 12 Feb 1897
POB: Somewhere in US
Immigrated to USA: 27 May 1914

This woman was born in the US according to her immigration records but went back to Ripolimobasso, Campobasso, Italy and then immigrated to meet her husband who was already in US. It is believed that her fathers name is Michele Minadeo.

Any assistance with this family would be appreciated.

Eldridge Allen
User avatar
ptimber
Master
Master
Posts: 5056
Joined: 01 Jan 1970, 01:00
Location: ny

Post by ptimber »

The town you are referring to is most likely Ripalimosani, Postale 86025, Provincia Campobasso. Since you are making similar inquiries on other surnames, can you be more specific as to what your research objective is instead of requesting a vague "assistance". Obviously you know genealkogy and so you can only rely on a referral to an apprpriate website or locale for the information you seek. Peter
User avatar
CorrinaMichelleMinadeo
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 09 Apr 2007, 00:00
Location: The U.S.A.

Re: Minadeo Family of Ripolimobasso, Campobasso, Italy

Post by CorrinaMichelleMinadeo »

I'm not sure if I'm related to her or not because my grandfather's family was from Campobasso, Italy and migrated over here. He was born in 1927 and born in Erie, Pennsylvannia. I know that his mother knew no/little english.

He died a bit before Christmas but I can ask my grandma. The reason why I'm unsure is because I know that there are other Minadeo families that aren't related to one another. I hope that that little bit of information might help in some way. I'm interested in my family history so it might be nice if you found out something (like our coat-of-arms or something).

Sincerely,

Corrina Minadeo
User avatar
sherrylynne
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 08 Feb 2008, 03:24

Re: Minadeo Family of Ripolimobasso, Campobasso, Italy

Post by sherrylynne »

My Great-Grandfather was Michael Minadeo from Campobasso, Italy. He was born in 1865 but was married to Anna Demonica. They moved to Cleveland in 1892 (?). My father's cousin created a chart that might be of some help.
http://rojas1az.tripod.com/707.htm
Hope this is useful.
User avatar
TonyDiNobile
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 93
Joined: 27 May 2004, 00:00

Re: Minadeo Family of Ripolimobasso, Campobasso, Italy

Post by TonyDiNobile »

My Great Grand Parents were also from Ripalimosani , Campobasso in the region of Molise..... :? I am not sure but I think that this might help....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Michele Minadeo arrived 4/1/1893 age 22

Maria Giovanna Minadeo arrived 12/16/1893 age 21

Domenic Minadeo arrived 5/22/1893 age 2

Nicola Minadeo arrived 11/11/1910 age 21

Maddelena Minadeo arrived....5/27/1914 age 17

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NJRaRa
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 25 May 2025, 21:39

Re: Minadeo Family of Ripolimobasso, Campobasso, Italy

Post by NJRaRa »

Hey now. I believe you are looking for my great grandparent. Please feel free to reach out. My email is rraelyn2000@yahoo.com
Post Reply