Thanks!
Teggiano
Teggiano
I am looking for information on Teggiano where my great-great-grandfather was born. I sent a letter in Italian to the mayor about a month ago and am hoping to hear back before the end of the year. I see that the LDS church has birth records but they are from the latter 1800s whereas my great-great-grandfather was born in 1850. Does anyone know where I can find some more info on this town or does anyone have some personal knowledge/pictures of it? I would be very happy to hear anything!
I heard that http://teggiano.asmenet.it/ has information about birth records but as I do not read Italian I could not find anything..
Thanks!
Thanks!
Re: Teggiano
Teggiano pictures:
http://agriturismo.provincia.salerno.it ... no_com.jpg
http://www.prolocoteggiano.it/proloco/s ... ppagrafica
http://www.pncvd.it/foto/fotopag2/teggiano1.jpg
regards, suanj
http://agriturismo.provincia.salerno.it ... no_com.jpg
http://www.prolocoteggiano.it/proloco/s ... ppagrafica
http://www.pncvd.it/foto/fotopag2/teggiano1.jpg
regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH

