Qustion for the ages. G-639- Lees Summit or DC

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
User avatar
sohojohnny
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: 04 Nov 2007, 00:00

Qustion for the ages. G-639- Lees Summit or DC

Post by sohojohnny »

What the latest answer? So confused, thinking of sending two letters!
nuccia
Staff
Staff
Posts: 4606
Joined: 20 Nov 2005, 00:00
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Re: Qustion for the ages. G-639- Lees Summit or DC

Post by nuccia »

I'm sorry..maybe I missed something but I'm not clear on what you're asking about. :oops:

Can you be more specific, please?
nuccia - IG Moderator
Italian Surname Database
Image
User avatar
sohojohnny
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: 04 Nov 2007, 00:00

Re: Qustion for the ages. G-639- Lees Summit or DC

Post by sohojohnny »

G-639 its the form stating your naturaliztion status, date etc.
nuccia
Staff
Staff
Posts: 4606
Joined: 20 Nov 2005, 00:00
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Re: Qustion for the ages. G-639- Lees Summit or DC

Post by nuccia »

sohojohnny wrote:G-639 its the form stating your naturaliztion status, date etc.
I know what the form is...I don't understand what you need to know about it.
nuccia - IG Moderator
Italian Surname Database
Image
Post Reply