Naturalization Records

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
Post Reply
User avatar
dgraziano
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 14 Nov 2007, 00:00

Naturalization Records

Post by dgraziano »

I am trying to research if I am eligible for Italian/US Dual Citizenship and need to find out if and when my paternal Grandfather or maternal Great-Grandfather were naturalized? Is there a website where I can research this or do I need to call a government office?
vj
Master
Master
Posts: 8066
Joined: 16 Aug 2002, 00:00

Re: Naturalization Records

Post by vj »

vj
Master
Master
Posts: 8066
Joined: 16 Aug 2002, 00:00

Re: Naturalization Records

Post by vj »

Also, if you post your family's information:
names, approx birth dates, location(s) in US,
someone here could check your census records
for naturalization notations.
Post Reply