Thanks ,
Surnames: Di Nobile* , Rinaldi* , Ciolfi and DelZoppo....
Surnames: Di Nobile* , Rinaldi* , Ciolfi and DelZoppo....
Thanks ,
Tony
when you say "any Information" just what do you mean? I can sit here and write out a whole book about what you can do about your family (family surnames?) genealogy. Since you do not seem familiar with genealogy research may I suggest you go to the nearest family history library of the Mromon church and rent out the microfilm of your family for Ripalimosani and matrice civil records and trace your family back to the earlu 1800's. In Italy all rfecords, history and family are in the town of origin. Thyere is a good book I recommend and that is Italian Genealogical records by Trafford R. Cole. it is an easy read and will familiarize you with genealogy. Also reaf about genealogy in the home page of this website. Peter

