I am getting close to obtaining all the documents I need to apply for citizenship and was wondering which of these two consulates are quicker to get to you (Los Angelese or San Francisco). I am a college student with addresses that fall into either of these areas.
Thanks for your help!
Los Angeles or San Francisco for faster processing?
- runningoat5
- Newbie

- Posts: 19
- Joined: 19 Dec 2007, 06:29
- Location: Central Coast, CA
Los Angeles or San Francisco for faster processing?
Bryan C. -- Rocket Scientist in Training
Known Family Names: Costanza / Costanzo, Mantia, Luchessi, Maggesi, Cardamone, Ratchford, Petterson, Luddy, Bensinger, Custer, Fritsch / Fritz, Edelman
Known Family Names: Costanza / Costanzo, Mantia, Luchessi, Maggesi, Cardamone, Ratchford, Petterson, Luddy, Bensinger, Custer, Fritsch / Fritz, Edelman
- davidlatour
- Rookie

- Posts: 75
- Joined: 08 Dec 2007, 21:21
Re: Los Angeles or San Francisco for faster processing?
Surnames: Campaniello - Ferraro - Paliano - Basile - Benvenuto - Rigieri