Victor was killed working on the South Pacific Railroad in The only info I have on his parents (my great grandparents) is that their names were Pietro Riolo and Antoinette Lascari. Is there any way I can do any research on them? [UPDATE: I was able to find their birth, marriage, and death dates at long last!] I have a huge family tree that I made on Ancestry.com and I would like to fill in the gaps. Is there any genealogy database I can access from that part of Sicily? One of the brothers, Nicolo Riolo, remained in Sicily and was an Italian General in the Army during WWII. He was captured by the British and was in a prison war camp for 6 years.
Giorgio Riolo was murdered in 1932 in Little Rock, Arkansas, by a traveling companion. Hi brother John had to travel to Arkansas to identify the body.
The picture below is Salvatore with his wife, Antonina Carbone. They had three children. Ann, Peter, and John. John is my father and he is 84 years old. Because he had a volatile relationship with his father, Salvatore, no family information from his side of the family was handed down. Any information anyone has would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.



