Searching for Pasquale Pascucci

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
User avatar
Cecelia1
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: 14 Feb 2008, 03:51

Re: Searching for Pasquale Pascucci

Post by Cecelia1 »

Suanj. I looked at your site, I am interested in receiving help. Please email me directly at ceceliastow@aol.com Thank you
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Searching for Pasquale Pascucci

Post by suanj »

I sent a email, bye, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
Cecelia1
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: 14 Feb 2008, 03:51

Re: Searching for Pasquale Pascucci

Post by Cecelia1 »

Sorry... gave you wrong email.. try ceceliastowe@aol.com
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Searching for Pasquale Pascucci

Post by suanj »

I sent you a pm
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Post Reply