World War I Uniform
World War I Uniform
Can anyone tell me if this is a World War I uniform?
- juanminbar
- Veteran

- Posts: 208
- Joined: 27 Dec 2003, 00:00
Re: World War I Uniform
IT APPEARS TO BE A WWll UNIFORM.
jt
jt
Re: World War I Uniform
Hi Kleocatra,
it appears similar to my father uniform during second world war (Italian Army)
regards.
Vincenzo
it appears similar to my father uniform during second world war (Italian Army)
regards.
Vincenzo
I'm searching lost relatives and descendant of my greatgrandfather Vincenzo Genualdi (or Gennaldi or Genuardi) and my greatgrandmother Concetta Davola (their sons: Angela, Carmela, Antonio, Bartolomeo, Ernesto, Simone, Riccardo, Maria) went in Chicago,Ill., and New Orleans, in 1880-1920 from Sicily. Other family related : Jacobucci or Jacopucci (from Central Italy).
- joyceperrino
- Newbie

- Posts: 10
- Joined: 21 Dec 2007, 17:29
- Location: Pittsburgh,Pa USA
- Contact:
Re: World War I Uniform
The uniforn looks a like a Wool Material Uniform... But the pants do not even resemble Vincenzos fathers uniform.. Look at how the pants are baggy at the top and go down to tight fitting at the bottom.. Vincenzos uniform also has a different flap on the pockets.. The top pictures pocket is cut straight across.. Just a guess kleocatra..
but it Looks more like a American uniform to me.. Even the house behind it looks like a eastern USA home from 1890's to 1950's...
but it Looks more like a American uniform to me.. Even the house behind it looks like a eastern USA home from 1890's to 1950's...
