I need the list of the cemeteries in Sicily...
~Mark
Cemeteries in Sicily...
- Quiksilvez
- Veteran

- Posts: 113
- Joined: 21 Feb 2008, 11:10
- Location: Sacramento, CA, USA
Re: Cemeteries in Sicily...
Every single municipality runs the cemetery, so you can find the names of towns, village and hamlets on internet (they are about 400 cemeteries, maybe more). I know in Palermo there is more than one cemetery.
bye Riccardo
bye Riccardo
- Quiksilvez
- Veteran

- Posts: 113
- Joined: 21 Feb 2008, 11:10
- Location: Sacramento, CA, USA
Re: Cemeteries in Sicily...
Riccardo,
I was looking for Trabia cemeteries... I tried the internet but could not find one... Umm... Maybe you can help me? Also in Palermo...
~Mark
I was looking for Trabia cemeteries... I tried the internet but could not find one... Umm... Maybe you can help me? Also in Palermo...
~Mark
Re: Cemeteries in Sicily...
just contact the municipality and ask them what you need
Riccardo
Riccardo
- Quiksilvez
- Veteran

- Posts: 113
- Joined: 21 Feb 2008, 11:10
- Location: Sacramento, CA, USA
Re: Cemeteries in Sicily...
Riccardo,
To be honest, I dont see any contact information in the internet on how to call the municipality in Trabia...
~Mark
To be honest, I dont see any contact information in the internet on how to call the municipality in Trabia...
~Mark
- Quiksilvez
- Veteran

- Posts: 113
- Joined: 21 Feb 2008, 11:10
- Location: Sacramento, CA, USA
Re: Cemeteries in Sicily...
Luca,
yea, i saw it but i cannot afford to call...
i prefer the e-mail contact information...
i am in california...
~Mark
yea, i saw it but i cannot afford to call...
i prefer the e-mail contact information...
i am in california...
~Mark
Re: Cemeteries in Sicily...
You can try with this: sindaco@comuneditrabia.eu
Or this: Lavori Pubblici e Urbanistica Ing. Vincenzo Barranti E-Mail:
ass.barranti@comuneditrabia.eu
Luca
Or this: Lavori Pubblici e Urbanistica Ing. Vincenzo Barranti E-Mail:
ass.barranti@comuneditrabia.eu
Luca
Re: Cemeteries in Sicily...
Hi everybody,
Where is it possible to find informations on RIESI (Caltanisetta) cemeteries?
Thanks in advance,
Barbara
Where is it possible to find informations on RIESI (Caltanisetta) cemeteries?
Thanks in advance,
Barbara
Re: Cemeteries in Sicily...
hi barbara,
try to send a mail to:
statocivile@comune.riesi.cl.it
or write a letter to:
Comune di Riesi
Via Roma, 1
93016 Riesi (CL)
ITALIA
try to send a mail to:
statocivile@comune.riesi.cl.it
or write a letter to:
Comune di Riesi
Via Roma, 1
93016 Riesi (CL)
ITALIA
I'm searching lost relatives and descendant of my greatgrandfather Vincenzo Genualdi (or Gennaldi or Genuardi) and my greatgrandmother Concetta Davola (their sons: Angela, Carmela, Antonio, Bartolomeo, Ernesto, Simone, Riccardo, Maria) went in Chicago,Ill., and New Orleans, in 1880-1920 from Sicily. Other family related : Jacobucci or Jacopucci (from Central Italy).



