I have finally finished the genealogy process of collecting all the docs and certificates I will need to get apostilled and translated but before I get them all prepped for applying I was wondering if I need to do some extra work on clearing up a few inconsistent details in the certificates. Here are the details:
1) I am tracing solely through male ancestors to my GG Grandfather.
2) My G Grandfather's birth certificate says Pietro but the rest of the documents in his life say Peter.
3) My GG Grandmother's birth certificate and death certificate have different birth years by 9 years but the month and day are correct.
4) My G Grandmother has names showing up as Lindam Leopoldam, Dale A., and Linda Dale. There are some cross-referencing details on the marriage certificate, for instance, that show exact matching parents' names and things like that.
5) On my G Grandfather's marriage certificate his last name is spelled both correctly and incorrectly as Costanza and Constanza several times.

