So just to update anyone who is following this post.
Today I went to the Archives in NYC and in fact there is "no record" of my great grandfather ever being naturalized. and in fact he is listed as 22 years on his father petition
They are going to write me a official letter of "No Record" and im going to also goto my local court.
I suppose my next step is to contect USCIS. But the guy at the archives warned that they do not like to confirm "no record" requests and even hinted to them being a tad corrupt about it. That it goes before a board and they make an "Educated Decision" on wether to grant the no record request
Oh well things are looking up!
Iacullo from Santa Maria Capua Vetere
Re: Iacullo from Santa Maria Capua Vetere
Joe....I was forwarded a link to this thread of discussion from a cousin who was doing a google search on "IACULLO." From what I have read in this thread and in another forum, we are related.
I sent you a personal message with contact information. As I stated there, I maintain a family tree of descendants of Gaetano Iacullo (over 400 individuals). We also have an annual Iacullo Cousins Gathering in Brooklyn each year.
Please contact me directly.
Wayne
I sent you a personal message with contact information. As I stated there, I maintain a family tree of descendants of Gaetano Iacullo (over 400 individuals). We also have an annual Iacullo Cousins Gathering in Brooklyn each year.
Please contact me directly.
Wayne
