Need info on Ceccimascola or Mascola
Need info on Ceccimascola or Mascola
My grandfather Guiseppe (Joseph) Mascola was born in Foggia on Feb 18, 1879. I know our name was shortened to Mascola and I am looking for ANY information concerning our family.
The correct name is Giuseppe Ciccomascolo and I suspect he was born in 1897 rather than 1879 as you stated since the ellisisland.org website gives hius date of entry as 1913 at age 16 making his birth year 1897 in Vico Del Gargano, GFoggia province, Puglia Italy. If you wish to research memebrs of his family may I suggest you go to the nearest family history library of the Mormon church and rent out the micorfilm of civil records dating back to 1809 for Vico Del Gargano (about $3.00) in which you entire family will appear by birth,marriage and death. You can also go to www.paginebianche.it and insert the surname CICCOMASCOLO in the first line and the town in the third lie and clcik CERCA for all Ciccomascolo surnamed persons in Vico Del gargano. There are about 25 listings and some of whom or perhaps all are related to your family. Peter
Re: Need info on Ceccimascola or Mascola
Hi, more info offert by PeterIreneann wrote:My grandfather Guiseppe (Joseph) Mascola was born in Foggia on Feb 18, 1879. I know our name was shortened to Mascola and I am looking for ANY information concerning our family.
http://www.ellisislandrecords.org/searc ... 2495100108
regards, suanj
Hi: initially in first message it was born in 1879, now 1897, ok, I understood..: 1897!lmcicco wrote:I believe the person that Peter is refering to is my grandfather. He was Joseph Ciccomascolo. He was born in 1897. He came through Ellis Island in 1913 and was born in in Vico Del Gargano. My father, Joseph J., has been researching my grandparents history for quite some time.
More: Vico Garganico and Vico del Gargano is some towns...I know, very near my town! I'm happy for your good result's search..!.. regards, suanj
Re: Need info on Ceccimascola or Mascola
hi, i live near Vico del Gargano...i know a ciccomascolo person



