Hi,
Where would the best place to contact to obtain an Allegati di Matimonio for 1832?
The area is in Pescaglia. Province of Lucca, Tuscany - but the Archivio di Stato di Lucca say they have no records, and the Archivio di Stato di Firenze only have Allegati for 1808-1814.
I received the Stato di Famigila from the Comune di Pescaglia.
I am hoping to obtain the Allegati, which I have been told will have other documents attached (ie birth certificates, death certificates etc).
Thanks in advance,
Darin.
Allegati di Matrimonio
- Italysearcher
- Master

- Posts: 3470
- Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 19:58
- Location: Sora, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Allegati di Matrimonio
If they are not on microfilm at the Mormon church then they probably no longer exist.
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
