Hello,
I am new to this forum and I am hoping that somebody might be able to help me out.
I am looking for any information on Pietro Agazzi born in around 1852 in Italy. I believe that he might have been born in Bergamo in Lombardy, however I'm not 100% sure.
I am looking for any information but in particular information so that I can get a birth certificate for him and possibly his father and mother.
Please help..
Thank you.
Ray
Pietro Agazzi (please help)
- rayrussell2000uk
- Newbie

- Posts: 14
- Joined: 25 May 2008, 22:03
- Location: UK
Re: Pietro Agazzi (please help)
Hi and welcome to the forum,
I take it you already have some research done. Have you checked here?
http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/search/ ... esults.asp
I take it you already have some research done. Have you checked here?
http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/search/ ... esults.asp
- rayrussell2000uk
- Newbie

- Posts: 14
- Joined: 25 May 2008, 22:03
- Location: UK
Re: Pietro Agazzi (please help)
Yes I have looked on that website and found a few things. But nothing with the Pietro Agazzi that I am looking for. What I am really after is someone from Italy who can have a look at some records for me or help me out.
Thank you.
Thank you.
