Can someone please translate this into Italian before I send it to the Comume. Thank You!
Comune Uffico Di Stato Civile
Via Trieste
89030 Straiti RC
Italy
To whom this may concern,
Hello, My name in Michael Varvaro, and I am doing research on my family history. I would like to obtain a copy of an ACT for my Great Grandfather. His name is Giovanni Varvaro, and he was born on December 24th, 1874. The city he was born in was Straiti Reggio Calabria, Italy.
Sincerly,
Michael Varvaro
Translation (English to Italian)?
Re: Translation (English to Italian)?
Ufficio di Stato Civile
Via Trieste
89030 Straiti (RC)
Italy
Gen.mo Ufficio di Stato Civile
mi chiamo Michael Varvaro, e sono cittadino statunitense discendente di:
-VARVARO Giovanni nato a Straiti il 24/12/ 1874 ed emigrato negli USA.
Con la presente cortesemente richiedo l' Estratto dell'Atto di Nascita-Modello plurilingue- del mio antenato.
In attesa di cortese riscontro è gradita l'occasione per porgere i miei più distinti saluti,
..................your name(michael varvaro)
........your complete address
........your email
--------------------------------------------------
so it is better, regards, suanj
Via Trieste
89030 Straiti (RC)
Italy
Gen.mo Ufficio di Stato Civile
mi chiamo Michael Varvaro, e sono cittadino statunitense discendente di:
-VARVARO Giovanni nato a Straiti il 24/12/ 1874 ed emigrato negli USA.
Con la presente cortesemente richiedo l' Estratto dell'Atto di Nascita-Modello plurilingue- del mio antenato.
In attesa di cortese riscontro è gradita l'occasione per porgere i miei più distinti saluti,
..................your name(michael varvaro)
........your complete address
........your email
--------------------------------------------------
so it is better, regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
- Romano1970
- Master

- Posts: 502
- Joined: 30 Apr 2008, 00:54
- Location: Colorado
Re: Translation (English to Italian)?
Hi BWATENZ.
I found a couple good translation sites on Google. Type in TRANSLATOR and some free ones come up. use the drop down boxes to get to ENGLISH to ITALIAN and the other way around as well.
It is not exact unless you pay a fee for the :human" translation but it gets you pretty close and you will be able to understand it.
Just copy and paste your text into it and hit translate.

I found a couple good translation sites on Google. Type in TRANSLATOR and some free ones come up. use the drop down boxes to get to ENGLISH to ITALIAN and the other way around as well.
It is not exact unless you pay a fee for the :human" translation but it gets you pretty close and you will be able to understand it.
Just copy and paste your text into it and hit translate.
Michael Romano
Chi va piano va sano e va lontano
Those who go slowly, go safely and go far
Looking for family history in Piazza Armerina, Aidone, and Musomelli Sicily.
Names researching: Romano, Nigrelli, Ristagno, Piazza Maida Triolo.
Chi va piano va sano e va lontano
Those who go slowly, go safely and go far
Looking for family history in Piazza Armerina, Aidone, and Musomelli Sicily.
Names researching: Romano, Nigrelli, Ristagno, Piazza Maida Triolo.
Re: Translation (English to Italian)?
Can someone translate this for my before I send it to the Comune?
This was Giovanni's wife. I will see if I can get any information on her too.
Thanks!
Comune Uffico Di Stato Civile
Via Trieste
89030 Straiti RC
Italy
To whom this may concern,
Hello, My name in Michael Varvaro, and I am doing research on my family history. I would like to obtain a copy of an ACT for my Great Grandmother. Her name is Antonia Varvaro; maiden surname Trupio. She was born on August 15th, 1877 in Straiti Reggio Calabria, Italy.
Sincerly,
Michael Varvaro
This was Giovanni's wife. I will see if I can get any information on her too.
Thanks!
Comune Uffico Di Stato Civile
Via Trieste
89030 Straiti RC
Italy
To whom this may concern,
Hello, My name in Michael Varvaro, and I am doing research on my family history. I would like to obtain a copy of an ACT for my Great Grandmother. Her name is Antonia Varvaro; maiden surname Trupio. She was born on August 15th, 1877 in Straiti Reggio Calabria, Italy.
Sincerly,
Michael Varvaro

