This may or may not be the correct forum, but here goes anyway.
We are leaving Saturday for a 12 day trip to Italy. Start in Venice, end in Sorrento. One of the days in Sorrento, we want to hire a driver to take us to Trentinara. I've contacted three by email and gotten varying prices.
Does anyone here have a recommendation for a driver/company they can share? I'd appreciate it.
Trip to Italy
- MaryGenottiCollins
- Rookie

- Posts: 32
- Joined: 19 Aug 2004, 00:00
- Location: Pennsylvania/USA
Re: Trip to Italy
No recommendation but hope you have a wonderful time.
Mary Genotti-Collins
Names currently researching:
Genotti, Garibaldi, Vottero
A family without a genealogy is like a country without a history.
Names currently researching:
Genotti, Garibaldi, Vottero
A family without a genealogy is like a country without a history.
Re: Trip to Italy
Have you gone to the Italy boards on www.frommers.com or www.tripadvisor.com Those people have a wealth of info.
- Italysearcher
- Master

- Posts: 3470
- Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 19:58
- Location: Sora, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Trip to Italy
If you are going there to do some genealogical research you might want to check out www.genealogypro.com.
Have a great trip.
Have a great trip.
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
- wyattmtthws
- Newbie

- Posts: 4
- Joined: 12 Jun 2008, 02:37
- Contact:
Re: Trip to Italy
Hi...are you on your way to Italy now? Well, have a nice trip and always be safe. 
-
miller1969
- Newbie

- Posts: 20
- Joined: 19 Mar 2008, 20:38
Re: Trip to Italy
We leave for the airport in about 30 minutes. Thanks for the well wishes!
I plan to bring back a thousand photos or so. ;o) Just my nature since I'm a photographer!
Thanks for everyones' help. I'm sure we'll be able to find a drive of some kind. If not, we may brave it and drive ourselves!
Arrivederci!
I plan to bring back a thousand photos or so. ;o) Just my nature since I'm a photographer!
Thanks for everyones' help. I'm sure we'll be able to find a drive of some kind. If not, we may brave it and drive ourselves!
Arrivederci!
