Erin - My name is Dan Tessitore. I have a family tree on Ancestry.com though I have stopped my subscription. I have researched my tree (Tessitore portion) back to 1846 in Guardia SanFramondi which is not far from Caiazzo. I'll look back at your information on this site and see if there are any connections. I have gotten to the point where I am trying to find my Great, Great, Great Grandparents in Italy. My Great Great Grandfather was Giovanni Tessitore who married Angela Di Cerbo in Italy.
Let me know if you are still monitoring this website.
Looking for Tessitore information.
- wyattmtthws
- Newbie

- Posts: 4
- Joined: 12 Jun 2008, 02:37
- Contact:
Re: Looking for Tessitore information.
Wow you guys are really amazing doing those searches...! Like how many hours a week do you spend for genealogy...? Just wondering coz you guys are so good at his..wow!