Luke Sciommeri
any help would be great
any help would be great
Luke Sciommeri
From Roma to New York
Re: any help would be great
Luke,
There are some, but they are nearly all IN Italy and therefore the language used is Italian..
But are you looking for genealogical help or a private search (detective) agency to find living relatives?
There are some, but they are nearly all IN Italy and therefore the language used is Italian..
But are you looking for genealogical help or a private search (detective) agency to find living relatives?
If you think education is expensive - try ignorance!
"Gente di Mare Genealogy"
"Gente di Mare Genealogy"
Re: any help would be great
Ciao Elba : Italiano is fine, I hope in finding info in italia via message boards and forums much like this one. These forum has been so insightful it peaked my intrest. I know my fathers family uncles aunts etc. but aside from direct family I have no info. That's what I hope to find via Italian forums. So if you can post any links that would be great 
Luke
Luke
From Roma to New York

