I need some help in finding the birth records of my grandfather who was born in Avellino, AV, Italy in 1890.
His name was Gaetano Riccardelli and, his mother's name was either Mary Josephine or, just Josephine. I have no knowledge of his father's names but do suspect that it was Gaetano as well.
Can someone direct me to the proper authorities in Avellino to assist me in securing this document.
Thanks
Birth Records
Re: Birth Records
Brianna here is the link for the commune http://www.comune.avellino.it/informazi ... iutili.php
you can contact ufficio Anagrafe for documents. Hope this helps
Luke
you can contact ufficio Anagrafe for documents. Hope this helps
Luke
From Roma to New York
Re: Birth Records
Luke,
Thanks for the advice.
I just forwarded a message to one of the town's officials asking for direction to the individual that may be able to fill my request.
Let's see what happens,
Brianna
Thanks for the advice.
I just forwarded a message to one of the town's officials asking for direction to the individual that may be able to fill my request.
Let's see what happens,
Brianna
