I'm trying get my Italian citizenship and need to find his citizenship records. His parents were Mario and Filomena Salvati. He was born Sept. 7 1926.
He was born in Ascoli Piceno but resided in Colledimacine.
Trying to find citizenship records for Armando Salvati
- Nathan_Salvati
- Newbie

- Posts: 1
- Joined: 21 Jun 2008, 07:12
Re: Trying to find citizenship records for Armando Salvati
Nathan which records do you need, If he was born in Ascoli all you would need are his birth certifcate correct? Here is the Link for Ascoli Piceno
http://www.comune.ascolipiceno.it/flex/ ... IDPagina/1 I would start with an e-mail to the Ufficio Anagrafe requesting the documentation as well as any cost for the ppwk.
Hope it helps
Luke
http://www.comune.ascolipiceno.it/flex/ ... IDPagina/1 I would start with an e-mail to the Ufficio Anagrafe requesting the documentation as well as any cost for the ppwk.
Hope it helps
Luke
From Roma to New York
