tracing family history
tracing family history
My great grandfather was Carmine Procaccini, born 1881 in Panni Italy. He married Maria Briscia, also born in Panni, 1890. They had 8 children Annie, Angelo, Josephine, Madalena, Antonio, Teresa, Leonard, Albert and Gus. Annie was born in Panni. The family immigrated to Canada where Angelo was born in 1915 as were the other children. I believe Maria was pregnant with Angelo before leaving Panni, so they must have immigrated in 1914 - 15. If anyone has any information regarding any of these names I would sure appreciate sharing. 
Re: tracing family history
Looks like Carmine arrived in 1910..
Boston Passenger Lists, 1820-1943
about Corrine Procaccin
Name: Corrine Procaccin
Arrival Date: 8 Mar 1910
Age: 17 years
Estimated Birth Year: abt 1893
Gender: Male
Ethnic Background: Italian (South) (Italian)
Port of Departure: Naples, Italy
Ship Name: Cretic
Port of Arrival: Boston, Massachusetts
Friend's Name: Pellegrino Procaccini
Last Residence: Ita;Ns
Birthplace: Lanne, Italy
Microfilm Roll Number: 144
I am late for work so I can't link this right now but I checked the manifest and it does say his wife is Maria in Panni. Hopefully someone else can link it or I will do it when I get home this afternoon...
Ciao!
Boston Passenger Lists, 1820-1943
about Corrine Procaccin
Name: Corrine Procaccin
Arrival Date: 8 Mar 1910
Age: 17 years
Estimated Birth Year: abt 1893
Gender: Male
Ethnic Background: Italian (South) (Italian)
Port of Departure: Naples, Italy
Ship Name: Cretic
Port of Arrival: Boston, Massachusetts
Friend's Name: Pellegrino Procaccini
Last Residence: Ita;Ns
Birthplace: Lanne, Italy
Microfilm Roll Number: 144
I am late for work so I can't link this right now but I checked the manifest and it does say his wife is Maria in Panni. Hopefully someone else can link it or I will do it when I get home this afternoon...
Ciao!
Re: tracing family history
Ciao Nuccia!
ecco il manifesto di Carmine....
Page 1:
[img=http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/2951 ... jt8.th.jpg]
Page 2:
[img=http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/5448 ... ar8.th.jpg]
Laura
ecco il manifesto di Carmine....
Page 1:
[img=http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/2951 ... jt8.th.jpg]
Page 2:
[img=http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/5448 ... ar8.th.jpg]
Laura
Re: tracing family history
This is Maria Briscia and her daughter Anna's 1914:arrival manifest:
New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957
about Maria Brercus
Name: Maria Brercus 8O
Arrival Date: 23 Nov 1914
Estimated Birth Year: abt 1890
Age: 24
Gender: Female
Port of Departure: Naples, Italy
Ethnicity/RaceÂ/Nationality: Italian (South) (Italian)
Ship Name: Napoli
Search Ship Database: Search the Napoli in the 'Passenger Ships and Images' database
Port of Arrival: New York, New York
Nativity: Italy
Line: 1
Microfilm Serial: T715
Microfilm Roll: T715_2386
Birth Location: Italy
Birth Location Other: paurri (on the manifest: Panni)
Page Number: 69
joining her husband Carmine in Vancouver - Canada
Page 1:
[img=http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/1040 ... ew8.th.jpg]
Page 2:
[img=http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/3228 ... qh5.th.jpg]
Laura
New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957
about Maria Brercus
Name: Maria Brercus 8O
Arrival Date: 23 Nov 1914
Estimated Birth Year: abt 1890
Age: 24
Gender: Female
Port of Departure: Naples, Italy
Ethnicity/RaceÂ/Nationality: Italian (South) (Italian)
Ship Name: Napoli
Search Ship Database: Search the Napoli in the 'Passenger Ships and Images' database
Port of Arrival: New York, New York
Nativity: Italy
Line: 1
Microfilm Serial: T715
Microfilm Roll: T715_2386
Birth Location: Italy
Birth Location Other: paurri (on the manifest: Panni)
Page Number: 69
joining her husband Carmine in Vancouver - Canada
Page 1:
[img=http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/1040 ... ew8.th.jpg]
Page 2:
[img=http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/3228 ... qh5.th.jpg]
Laura
Re: tracing family history
Ciao Laura!
Thank you very much for linking the manifest for me!
Hugs!
Thank you very much for linking the manifest for me!
Hugs!



