[/align]RUBANO Filomena di Giuseppe 23-Apr-1914 - 23-Jun-2008
Re: RUBANO Filomena di Giuseppe 23-Apr-1914 - 23-Jun-2008
[align=center]
[/align]
[/align]- ItalianLori
- Rookie

- Posts: 35
- Joined: 26 Nov 2006, 00:00
- Location: Virginia Beach, VA , USA
Re: RUBANO Filomena di Giuseppe 23-Apr-1914 - 23-Jun-2008
Edmondo:
My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family on your loss. I am sure she is looking down on you now and is very proud of you and all of your work.
Regards,
Lori
My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family on your loss. I am sure she is looking down on you now and is very proud of you and all of your work.
Regards,
Lori
- ItalianLori
- Rookie

- Posts: 35
- Joined: 26 Nov 2006, 00:00
- Location: Virginia Beach, VA , USA
Re: RUBANO Filomena di Giuseppe 23-Apr-1914 - 23-Jun-2008
Edmondo:
My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family on your loss. I am sure she is looking down on you now and is very proud of you and all of your work.
Regards,
Lori
My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family on your loss. I am sure she is looking down on you now and is very proud of you and all of your work.
Regards,
Lori
Re: RUBANO Filomena di Giuseppe 23-Apr-1914 - 23-Jun-2008
Edmondo, my prayers are with you and your family at this sad time.
God Bless
Emmy
God Bless
Emmy

