The Mormon Church has Family History Centers all over the world. Use this link to find the one closest to you.
http://www.familysearch.org/eng/library ... et_fhc.asp
Once you find it you can go there and order the microfilm you need. The cost is about $6 per roll and takes 3 to 4 weeks. You must use it at the Center. I have found the staff to be extremely helpful. Good Luck.
Loporchio - Cioglia and Longo - LaMacchia
Re: Loporchio - Cioglia and Longo - LaMacchia
Thank you.
I have another mystery - my Grandfather had a sister that stayed in Italy, the only one.
Her name was Eleuteria Loporchio and she was a nun. I would like to find some info on her. I have something in Italian that may be a street name or ?
Via Ciavia San Vincenzo Castetta Mmare Di Sgabia instituto - any help would be appreciated.
I have another mystery - my Grandfather had a sister that stayed in Italy, the only one.
Her name was Eleuteria Loporchio and she was a nun. I would like to find some info on her. I have something in Italian that may be a street name or ?
Via Ciavia San Vincenzo Castetta Mmare Di Sgabia instituto - any help would be appreciated.
Re: Loporchio - Cioglia and Longo - LaMacchia
Hi...
could be this one:
Istituto Religiose Sacri Cuori
Indirizzo: Via S. Vincenzo,24
CAP: 80053 Città : Castellammare Di Stabia
Telefono (+Prefisso): +39 0818711250
Laura
could be this one:
Istituto Religiose Sacri Cuori
Indirizzo: Via S. Vincenzo,24
CAP: 80053 Città : Castellammare Di Stabia
Telefono (+Prefisso): +39 0818711250
Laura

