well?:roll:pessil wrote:pessil wrote:exist also the surname jacovino in italy...
Essgee off the beaten track. Jacovino?
- AlessandraChiocchi
- Newbie

- Posts: 1
- Joined: 16 Jul 2008, 17:19
- Contact:
Re: Essgee
Hi....kennethchiocchi wrote:Thanks so much for all you have done.
I have tried that address as well. It comes up empty and rejected back to me.
Thanks for the acestry.com address I was able to get all the information concerning Guiseppe.
I am happy that I know where he comes from now...I am in the search to find out exactly where he lived and in the hopes of finding living relatives from his side.
ON the Cersosimo issue I think its taking be down a dead end. I dont have much information pertaining to him. I only know his name and nothing else of him....Only who his wife was wich was Lucy Iacovino.
Ill keep searching though. This is fun, but i have to admit you make it so more exiting by the way you tell the stories in your post.
Thanks so much again
Kind reagards
Kenneth chiocchi
I hope that you still look this kind of messages....I'm releated to u because I'm the Grand-daughter of Antonio Chiocchi, the one that was born in Avellino on 1st Jan 1918 from Antonio Chiocchi and your releated Filomena Chiocchi...I'm trying my best to reach you.....
Please contact me
kisses
your relative
Alessandra
P.s. sorry for my english....
