Province of Foggia

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
Post Reply
User avatar
bousejg
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 46
Joined: 19 Nov 2006, 00:00
Location: Arizona

Province of Foggia

Post by bousejg »

Looking for a place called Cassa Delveccio. I don't think this is the correct spelling. My Mom says that's where her family is from. Can anyone tell me if and what the correct spelling would be?

Thanks,
Gloria
User avatar
Biff83
Master
Master
Posts: 4495
Joined: 02 Jan 2007, 00:00

Re: Province of Foggia

Post by Biff83 »

Casalvecchio di Puglia
Province of Foggia, Region Puglia (Apulia), Italy

Biff
"Mintammicce impizzu mpizzu ca pue largu minne fazzu sule!"
User avatar
Biff83
Master
Master
Posts: 4495
Joined: 02 Jan 2007, 00:00

Re: Province of Foggia

Post by Biff83 »

Gloria,

Official site of Casalvecchio di Puglia
http://www.italyworldclub.com/puglia/fo ... puglia.htm

Biff
"Mintammicce impizzu mpizzu ca pue largu minne fazzu sule!"
User avatar
bousejg
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 46
Joined: 19 Nov 2006, 00:00
Location: Arizona

Re: Province of Foggia

Post by bousejg »

Thanks, I connected to that site. No wonder I couldn't find the town the way my Mom spelled it! Now I can research my Dad's side of the family.
Gloria Freemon
User avatar
Studiopatella
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: 22 Aug 2008, 14:13
Location: Torremaggiore (FG)
Contact:

Re: Province of Foggia

Post by Studiopatella »

Casalvecchio of Puglia is a calm town of the Subappenino Dauno in the province of Foggia.
Unfortunately she has been stricken from a serious earthquake in 2002 and she is still suffering the consequences of it.
http://www.comune.casalvecchiodipuglia.fg.it /
http://puglia.indettaglio.it/ita/comuni ... uglia.html

I am an advisor of the job of Toremaggiore (next to Casalvecchio) and I deal me with consultation to the firms as expert of job.
I also deal me with consultations to Italians to the foreign countries for dispatch practices in the center.
My site is www.studiopatella.it.
If you need
Hi
Luigi
if you need something contact us info@studiopatella.it
Luigi Patella
advisor of the job
Post Reply