Frank Charles (Ciarla) family roots

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
User avatar
Essgee
Master
Master
Posts: 777
Joined: 12 Mar 2004, 00:00
Contact:

Re: Frank Charles (Ciarla) family roots

Post by Essgee »

Yes I can....

I am sorry I got sidetracked and didn't do it already. If you don't bug me, I get off on tangents.

Will get to the library next week and see what I can do for you....

With apologies....
User avatar
Essgee
Master
Master
Posts: 777
Joined: 12 Mar 2004, 00:00
Contact:

Re: Frank Charles (Ciarla) family roots

Post by Essgee »

bsnclr wrote:Essgee:

I am now able to read this post and actually understand it now. I have been doing my family tree for a while now, and I am now getting the connection. I have gotten Family Tree Maker 2008 and it has help me to keep track of everything.... plus my subscription to ancestory.com.

I know it has been awhile, from this post, but are you still able to get the resources, so I can reference them?

I goal, is to get enough information I can by Christmas, and I want to publish the info into hard cover to get to my siblings.....
I am still working at getting the info...I haven't forgotten. You will have it by this coming Friday for sure.

Back Soon....Susan
User avatar
bsnclr
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 21
Joined: 20 Jun 2007, 00:00
Location: Originally from Auburn, NY

Re: Frank Charles (Ciarla) family roots

Post by bsnclr »

Thank you for your time.
User avatar
Essgee
Master
Master
Posts: 777
Joined: 12 Mar 2004, 00:00
Contact:

Re: Frank Charles (Ciarla) family roots

Post by Essgee »

Here is part one. Some of the copies are so very dark that it makes them hard to read. I tried to clear them up as much as possible.

Birth of Maria Giuseppa Ciarla
#32 1898
Nati 1898-1900 Pubblicazioni 1866-1872
FHL INTL Film
1810852
http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/976/ ... ageay7.jpg
http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/730/ ... ageqh9.jpg

Birth of Maria Incoronata Ciarla
#42 1893
Nati 1885-1897
FHL INTL Film
1810851
http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/8593 ... rlait0.jpg

Birth of Maria Lucia Ciarla
#50 1895
Nati 1885-1897
FHL INTL Film
1810851
http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/8746 ... ge1od5.jpg
http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/5714 ... ge2or0.jpg

Birth of Donato Antonio Ciarla
#114 1866
Nati 1866-1874
FHL INTL Film
1810849
http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/4724 ... rlavz2.jpg

Birth of Maria Leonarda Tamilia
#23 1868
Nati 1866-1874
FHL INTL Film
1810849
http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/26/m ... pagmm2.jpg
http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/5495 ... pagzv9.jpg

Birth of Raimondo Giuseppe Antonio Michele Ciarla
#87 1870
Nati 1866-1874
FHL INTL Film
1810849
http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/6987 ... nioik8.jpg


Back later with more. I got the film that covers 1898 to 1900. There was no Raffaele listed...he must have been born in 1901. Sorry

Have a great one, Susan
User avatar
Essgee
Master
Master
Posts: 777
Joined: 12 Mar 2004, 00:00
Contact:

Re: Frank Charles (Ciarla) family roots

Post by Essgee »

Here are the remainder of what I have.

Birth of Antonia di Iulio
#16 1814
Nati 1809-1824 FHL INTL Film
1331931 Items 2-4
http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/5086 ... io1sx9.jpg

Birth of Maria Incoronata Petrollina
#3 1845
Nati 1839-1851 FHL INTL Film
1331933
http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1688 ... petri0.jpg

Birth of Giovannantonio Tamilia
#105 1936
Nati 1825-1838 FHL INTL Film
1331932
http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/4245 ... otaiq2.jpg

Birth of Raffaele Ciarla
#110 1840
Nati 1839-1851 FHL INTL Film
1331933
http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/7791 ... rlasb7.jpg

Death of Gianvincenzo Tamilio
#83 1835
Morti, diversi 1828-1843 FHL INTL Film
1422674
http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/8946 ... amike4.jpg

Marriage of Raimondo Giuseppe Antonio Michele Ciarla and Maria Leonard Tamilia
#14 1892
Matrimoni 1882-1900 Cittadinanze 1866-1900 Morti 1866-1867 FHL INTL Film
1810827
http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/636/ ... arlon8.jpg

What else specifically do you need? Let me know.......

Have a great day, Susan
User avatar
Essgee
Master
Master
Posts: 777
Joined: 12 Mar 2004, 00:00
Contact:

Re: Frank Charles (Ciarla) family roots

Post by Essgee »

Barbara....

Did you see the posts?

Is this what you needed?

Let me know...I can change it if need be.
User avatar
bsnclr
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 21
Joined: 20 Jun 2007, 00:00
Location: Originally from Auburn, NY

Re: Frank Charles (Ciarla) family roots

Post by bsnclr »

Thank you for the info..... sorry for the late reply... I also have been researching my mother's side of the family and have been getting alot of leads. Her family dates back to the South before the Revoluntary war and coming from Scotland and Ireland..... so you can say I am an Irish Wop
Post Reply